A Wonderful Birthday Idea to Melt His Heart @ 2 August 2018

 

Every year around this time, I always make myself stressed by spending ample amount of time thinking what I could do to surprise my boy on his birthday.

Last year, I literally gave him a Pinterest Kind of Birthday Surprise with a Balloon decoration hotel room and whole set of clothes and shoes as presents. And this year I'm really out of ideas what should I prepare for him already.  Well.... this year I want to celebrate his birthday in a simple and budget way and I always like to DIY stuff, so then I scrolled Pinterest to get inspiration during free time. Out of the blue I was like Bingo~ I got an idea how to celebrate his birthday which is a home-cook candlelight dinner and presents That's It!  
Instead of making a fancy dinner reservation, it will be more meaningful and romantic to spend the night in making a delicious meal for the ones you love.

So How I Did for his Birthday Dinner?
To be frank, everything was done in a very impromptu way and rush as I don't know what should I buy and not even a checklist for me to refer to. lols I literally settle everything within One Day at Sunway Pyramid.

Here's my schedule:

Morning,
First, Went to Sunway Pyramid, Calvin Klein - to buy his presents~
Next, Jo Malone, bought a small size of cologne.
After that I head to Party Shop to buy floral petals and two numbers (his age) I didn't buy any balloons and I went to Daiso... bought pair of wine glass, plates and knifes & forks..Oh and also candles as well as a white table cloth. 
Afternoon,
Had lunch at Sushi Jiro...I ordered one Spicy Ramen only....to save cost lol like very pity hor hahaha
After lunch continue running errands...went Aeon to buy the seasoned chicken thigh, spaghetti and a pack of ready made mushroom pasta sauce which save me from chaotic in the kitchen and of course so much time have been save. Lastly, I bought french fries which is ready to eat lol how lazy am I really ~ 
I spent around 4 hours to run errands which Half Day was gone....and I still need to prepare the food and set up the table. So I quickly head back home and get things done.

The cost for the dinner and table setup:
1. 2 numbers balloon and floral petals RM 25
2. a pair of wine glasses RM 11.50
3. a pair of plates RM 11.50
4. a pair of knifes RM 11.50
5. a pair of forks RM 11.50
6. Table cloth RM 5.75
7. One pack of Candle RM 5.75
8. 2 chicken thighs RM 12
9. french fries RM 5
10. Spaghetti RM 6
11. Ready made pasta sauce RM 7
12. Presents RM 464

Total RM 576.5

I spent RM 576.50 for his birthday and the cost is included the presents okayyyy.....call me budget queen hahahaha 

Hmmm actually, I almost forget to write a letter to Him in the card but fortunately I drafted a soft copy in my lappy hahaha Thank God I got a card and envelope at Jo Malone. How Thoughtful this Shop??? Help me save money on cards and envelope lol.. Every Boo's birthday I will write a letter to him cos sometimes ppl just need to know how important they mean to us right.. what a long essay I wrote for him.  
So concentrate reading my letter hahaha


Late night we went to Caffeiness to meet with his buddies, boo was so happy that day as he was able to celebrate birthday with me and his buddies~ 




Boo Birthday Ended Wonderfully ~
Nowadays you wanna celebrate birthday for your loves one your wallet will bleed a lot... balloons, presents and fancy dinner all this you need to spend so much money on their birthday...half month salary gone... Why not you prepare a home-cooked dinner, simple decoration and little presents to surprise him/her? Tell you what, DIY stuffs always win their hearts! What comes more memorable and meaningful than a private time and a thoughtful DIY Birthday surprise you did for them?Well still, safety first okay?Do remember Condom ~ Don't make his birthday surprise become a surprise for both of you. 




      

  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment